Saturday, February 11, 2006

Weekend News

Recovery from flying alot this week. I'm looking forward to a trip next weekend to Belgium to see Brussels and some WWII history sites (Bastogne, Battle of the Bulge, etc).
I'm also starting a new side project in my life. I'm doing a "history project" on the 510th Fighter Squadron during WWII. Maybe one day I can have it all published. I'm starting it in blog form and will be doing interviews with some of the veterans.
Take a look if you want: www.jerryjunkers.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, quick work! The site looks good--great photo, too.
Meredith

Brade said...

keen undertaking. be sure to slap a link to this on your "links" to the right, so I can up right over.

Anonymous said...

The new site looks great. can't wait to read more, but don't forget about this one, you know how i love the drama that unfolds on it. Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!! love leslie

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just caught up with your webpage again, the new history page will be bloody good. Hey and looking forward to spending the weekend with you in Brussels, should be fun, hugs, Nx.

Anonymous said...

V-day came and went. Guess you got Vipered!

Anonymous said...

Ed
what's up, we need a new post. Hope all is well, we miss you. Love Leslie