Thursday, May 24, 2007

6 months

So, I've almost been in Korea a full six months. It's time for a vacation. I need it. It's been weird not having crazy adventures every weekend like in Europe...so I'm just going to have to make up for it in the next two weeks. Here's my schedule---sort of:

Tuesday the 29th...leave Seoul for Hanoi, Vietnam....
Tour around Vietnam for a couple of days...see some sights...take cool pics...

Leave Hanoi for Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Have lunch at the FCC "foreign correspondent's club" and pretend I'm famous. Visit Angkor Wat...explore temples....have jungle adventures. Come out of it all alive....a couple of days later.

Leave Cambodia for Thailand. Land in Phuket Island...and go direct to the JW Marriot and check in to our 2 story apartment on private beach. There will be 4 of us total now...split 4 ways the cost isn't too bad...but don't I deserve luxury? Yes.
One week in Thailand....sea kayaking....trekking...snorkeling....diving....everything.

I'm gonna take some awesome pics...so be ready.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incredible action. I look forward to the resulting visuals.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun, especially the JW Marriott part/ Dad

Anonymous said...

well be careful, don't pee in the jungle water i saw something where this parasite will swim up your hooha and it can be very lethal for your man parts but i'm sure you already know this. have fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Let us see the trip photos!/ Dad