Saturday, April 15, 2006

On The Road

Well,
I'm off to do a whirlwind tour of Italy (tuscany, umbria and the rivera...with a little bit of france). I have a week off of work--and I'm just heading out with no plans. I've got my tent, sleeping bag, mountain bike, my car etc...and a bag of clothes. I have no hotels booked or a set plan of where to go except that I want to try to make it to Assisi for Easter morn. I'm also going totally solo.

Assuming I don't end up killed by the Italian Mafia, I will talk to you all when I get back around Sunday.

Happy Easter
Ciao

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bet you never do that again.
-Artie

Anonymous said...

are you home yet???? how was your trip, can't wait to see your pics. love ya leslie

Anonymous said...

Ed
don't you have some pics of where you went? post them soon love ya leslie

Anonymous said...

Looks like the Cosa Nostra got you...Dad