Thursday, June 23, 2011

Revived!

(My school is about 4 blocks from the White House)
After about a 3 year "down period," my blog has re-surfaced. This time it will focus on our impending move to Denmark (DK) and my experiences while working overseas as a pilot with the Royal Danish Air Force (RDAF). Now that I'm married (2 years now!), I'll have a bit more to talk about (although some of you seemed to enjoy my posts about a single guy's follies in Europe and Korea). Everything below this post is old--but feel free to read them. I've got a few years worth of stuff from my tour in Italy, and a couple of posts from Asia.

We've been living in the DC area for the last few months while I'm in language school--actively butchering the Danish language on a daily basis. We should embark on "the move" sometime in September. My wife, Heidi, has started her very own blog as well (that's right, we like to duplicate effort in the Long family). Check it out HERE.

No comments: