Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Packing Up

All,
I'd like to post some pics of my sister's recent trip here to visit Italy, but I don't have time. My internet is so slow that it just takes too long...
Anyway, I'm just in the process of getting ready for the move to Korea. I've been working a lot this week and am even going to Portugal and Sicily for work Friday through Monday. When I return I have the movers coming to pack all my stuff for shipping. However, I'm flailing trying to get it ready and separated for the two separate shipments. One shipment will go direct to Korea (just the basic stuff I need for my dorm/apt. in Korea). The other shipment will be all my Household Goods (all the big crap that will have to stay in storage in Baltimore for one year.) When I move from Korea for my new assignment they will ship my stuff from storage to my new state/city (wherever that might be.)
This process is painful--But it's reality.

Luckily, I'll be spending a couple of weeks in TN prior to heading to the Pacific. I've got a ton of great phots from recent trips and I hope to load them up shortly....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice. Be sure to grub plenty of bulgogi and kimchee while you're there.

Also, enjoy these deep thoughts.