Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Almost Done


Everybody,
I just wanted to say thanks to everybody that's sent me letters, packages and emails showing their support so far this summer. It's really made me appreciate my family and friends even more.
I'm supposed to be pressing out of here sometime near the end of the month. I can't wait to see something other than Air Force PT uniforms and sand. It really hasn't been that bad. The flying is definitely the best part of the deployment. Without that I'd be a lot more salty.
I wanted to say congrats to the future "Dr. Strohmeyer" for her recent graduation from Baylor's Forensic Science program and who is also set up to get her doctorate in England. That's awesome.
I really don't have any other news here. The guys had the decathlon. A few injuries: ruptured eardrum, cuts and bruises and a guy on an IV for dehydration were some of the highlights of the event.
We also had another sandstorm a week or two ago. Here's a picture:

No comments: