Friday, May 11, 2007

I made it







I am finally done with my instructor upgrade in the F-16...I finished last week...and what a relief! It took almost 6 months....with weather delays and repeat flights. It's a great feeling to be done and I can't wait to start instructing other F-16 pilots.

I just got a new Digital SLR camera and am totally excited about it. I love photography--and this will help me take even better pics. I plan on taking it to Cambodia, Vietnam and Thailand in 2 weeks....and I'll be sure to post pics of this epic trip.

Last weekend we got a chance to go to a soccer game in Jeonju. It was pretty cool. What was better? Going out to dinner at "Outback Steakhouse." Yes, they actually have a few of those in Korea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations, you found the real mini H-bomb!