Wednesday, December 28, 2005

lost in space

sorry everybody,
I've had a busy last few weeks---i'm on xmas leave now and continued working like crazy the week before xmas until I finished the flug--and I am now a 4 ship flight lead!
However, I just got the bad news that my grandmother passed away as I was boarding a ryan air flight to glascow, scotland...and will not be able to get a flight back to TN in time for the funeral which is tomorrow. Weather in Italy is snowy and flight prices were outrageous.
I'll post a real one soon---but thanks to everybody for all of the cards and emails for the holidays...they were awesome.
Ed

2 comments:

*~*Michelle*~* said...

Sorry about your grandma.

Anonymous said...

Ed,
I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandmother. I hope you are doing ok. Congrats on your flight lead position, I'm not sure what that is (we all know I'm not strong on the subject of flying) but it sounds great. I hope your holiday was enjoyable and can't wait to see your pics. love leslie